NAPR is the premier professional organization in physician search, representing thousands of recruiters dedicated to ethical conduct and superior performance. Our members include in-house recruitment departments for physician groups and hospitals, search firms and locum tenens organizations.
Recruiters - Be part of this prestigious association which is the only one open to all physician recruiters (retained, contingency, in-house, contract staffing, and locums) across the country, and take advantage of our extensive range of member benefits.
Physicians - Register for free with the World Job Bank, the largest searchable database of 26,932 practice positions represented by professional, knowledgeable physician recruiters. Download a copy of the new Physician Practice Search Guide, a comprehensive tool designed to aid you in every step of your personal job search.
Medical Groups and Hospitals - Partner with NAPR members and be assured that your open positions will be filled with the help of experts in the field who are continuously educated about the healthcare and recruiting industries. Our members use numerous effective strategies and sources to deliver the right candidate for your practice opportunities. View the list of members firms. Why use a NAPR recruiter?
Vendors - Gain access to thousands of professional physician recruiters and showcase your products and services to the people who need them the most by becoming a NAPR member. NAPR values our business partners and will work with you to promote your business.
MGMA/NAPR Physician Compensation Survey
MGMA, in collaboration with NAPR, surveys its membership to obtain the most recent physician starting salary placement compensation data. This is the fourth year of data collection and the third year of stand-alone publication for the Physician Placement Starting Salary Survey report. The report provides accurate data on the range of physician placements to assist recruiters and health care organizations in benchmarking salaries and other employment terms. The report also allows users to compare and learn more about the factors affecting first-year placement compensation. All survey participants receive a complimentary copy of the Physician Placement Starting Salary Survey. Click Here to Participate
In this report you will find:
- Complete data on more than 4,000 physicians categorized by specialty;
- Data reported for signing bonuses and relocation expenses; and
- Information on first-year vacation and continuing medical education (CME) paid time off.
- A comparison of compensation and signing bonuses for residents/fellows versus established physicians.
- In the Key Findings, our relocation graph was broken out into an all physician graph, a first year out of residency or fellowship graph and an established physician in a new practice graph.
- This year the following specialties were introduced into the survey: family practice: ambulatory only; hospice/palliative care; hospitalist: family practice; hospitalist: pediatrics; hospitalist: internal medicine-pediatrics; hyperbaric wound care; internal medicine: ambulatory only and surgery: bariatric.
- Lastly, four new demographic tables were added: New Physician Hired Out of Residency or Fellowship, Size of Practice, Production Bonus and Relocation Expenses Paid.