Are you looking for the newest trends in physician recruitment?
What about tips on how to source new candidates?
NAPR is now using Facebook and Twitter to provide real-time news, tips and fun facts! If you aren’t following us you are missing out!
By “liking” our Facebook page or “following” us on Twitter you will get to take advantage of our:
- Monday’s Manifesto – News items related to physician recruitment, healthcare reform or other items that are important to recruiters and physicians.
- Tuesday’s Tantalizing Tip – From interview tips to legal assistance and advice on sourcing, Tuesday’s Tantalizing Tip will keep you coming back for more!
- Wednesday’s Wondrous Word to the Wise – Conversation and recommendations on handling some of today’s difficult recruiting challenges.
- Thursday’s Tremendous Tip – More great information for recruiters and physicians! Do you have a tip? Join in the conversation!
- Friday’s Fearless 411 – Keeping recruiters in the “know” about trends and news in the industry.
The NAPR will also use our social media sites for nominations for such things as the “MVR - Most Valuable Recruiter Award” to presented at the 2012 NAPR Conference in Scottsdale.
Click here to find us on Facebook!
Click here to find us on Twitter!
Don’t forget to hit the “Like” and “Follow” buttons!